Looking for a tube preamp that has xlr outputs.

As the topic says looking for a new or used tube preamp that has xlr outputs to go to my vtv amplifier.  Will be looking for dac next for streaming music.  But back the preamp.  Price is under 2500.  Used is ok since you can often get more bang for the buck.  

What suggestions do people have?  I like to listen to everything from blues to assic

dlowman

@fthompson251 

I talked to Keith at vac and he said the serial number foe the power supply and the preamp dont match.  Maybe you got them mixed up with the amp you sold.  If so maybe I can talk to the owner and switch it back.  Also Keith said when they go to mark 3 they normally put a sticker on it but it could of fell off.  Do you have a name I could give Keith just so I could verify the Info.  Not that I don't trust you.  Lol just trying to retain the value if I ever sell.

Thanks

Dan

I messaged you. I have a copy of the invoice for the Mk III upgrade I can send you. You spoke to Kevin Hayes I expect? 

Yes that is correct.  If I can have the invoice or a name I can give him to look it up on his end.  It could help. It's a great reference piece but definitely old.

FYI guys I picked up the vac cla1 mk3 that @fthompson251 had.  after talkong to the original make and them vouching for the previous owner and the unit.  

Wish me luck.

Post removed