unbeatable Class A integrated

Is there any unbeatable class A SS integrated amplifier under 15K?

Thanks!
ramon74

Hello everyone,

I apologize to resurrect this old thread but I'd like to provide my two cents...

I think that Grandinote makes some of the best integrated pure Class A amplifiers I've ever listened to.

Even the entry-level Shinai with its 37wpc can really shine with most of the speakers available and they make several better version, even in dual chassis version! 

The new Solo, that I've had the pleasure of listening to Axpona 2024 it's a true GEM!

It's beautiful (to my eyes 😉 ), customizable, extremely compact for the wattage/performance (60 wpc) and it can includes or the phono stage or the streamer DAC in one single unit... 

I think that IT will deserve a try if you are looking for a very uncompromised integrated.

To conclude...all the Grandinote electronics use a patented technology, are completely designed and hand-made in Italy!

On the website there a LOT of extremely positive reviews...

and the entry-level Shinai it's used in Stereophile Robert Schryer reference system!

Have a good listening!

A no brainer the Vitus 25 watt Class A 

i have heard this several times it is by any standard exceptional.

Vitus builds to a far higher standard then pass, Luxman,Coda , Accuphase is in their class about $25k if you can afford it well worth looking into.