SPEAKER CABLE OR INTERCONNECT

I am planning to upgrade my speaker cable and interconnect to the HIJIRI cables but budget is a constraint I can do one cable at a time.

So my friends which cable should be my first purchase the speaker cable or the interconnect.

Thanks

jasbirnandra

lol...Rationalize much? What are you the Judge and Jury? You want my credit card investigation results? Tell you what since this seems incredibly important to you, send me a PM with your information and I will gladly share whatever details I can..But you have to fess-up and tell me how much gear he put in your home for a discount so you can advertise for him like he does with other customers on here.  

You made this public so post your facts on here for everyone to see. Put up or shut up. Just the facts jack!

Paid full price for the cables & the B2s - all brand new.  Got a discount on the Neodio Origine S2 as I bought his demo model. Easy peasy. Sorry to disappoint your agenda

I know this is dificult for you to accept and maybe even struggle with comprehension..But I am not in the habit of repeating myself..Srcoll up about 8 posts and you will have all the details you need. JACK!

Comprehension is your problem, stating something as having occurred doesn't prove that it occurred, so back it up tough guy

Post removed