SPEAKER CABLE OR INTERCONNECT

I am planning to upgrade my speaker cable and interconnect to the HIJIRI cables but budget is a constraint I can do one cable at a time.

So my friends which cable should be my first purchase the speaker cable or the interconnect.

Thanks

jasbirnandra

There is no other side to the story..Im not one to post negative reviews on a dealer and I’ve been in hifi for more years than I care to share...Good on your for your positive experience. He was blatantly in the wrong and that was proven to be the case and I am sharing my experience..You wouldn’t say what you said above if I shared a positive experience, so no need to shill for your buddy.

"I’m not one to leave negative reviews on a dealer" , but yet you did; in fact this is the 2nd time you posted this. In the 1st (Tron thread) you also simultaneously attacked grannyring with no knowledge of why he decided, or maybe needed to sell the gear he previously spoke of as keepers.

Folks come on here from time to time with their side of the story which isn’t proof of anything in and of itself. It doesn’t mean that it didn’t happen as portrayed, but it also doesn’t prove that it did. So while you called him out I provided the opposite experience. Others can make their own decisions on purchasing from him.

Yes I did, I made an exception in this case, a point that clearly went over your head..I’ve been in this hobby longer than he’s been in business and never been treated by a dealer the way he behaved. So I do it with good reason so there is a counterpoint experience to all the customers who basically are acting as reviewers for him, Grannyring being one of them. First post was deleted for whatever reason. I am sure GR reported it.

Colin had an opportunity to do the right thing, he chose not to and act like a child about it and take money that wasn’t his. In my experience he can’t be trusted and I wouldn’t deal with him again.

The only thing that went by anyone's head is the fact that you don't understand the difference between making an accusation and providing proof to support an accusation. It's easy to state whatever one wants it's another thing if one is willing to back it up with evidence.

lol...Rationalize much? What are you the Judge and Jury? You want my credit card investigation results? Tell you what since this seems incredibly important to you, send me a PM with your information and I will gladly share whatever details I can..But you have to fess-up and tell me how much gear he put in your home for a discount so you can advertise for him like he does with other customers on here.