The best no-compromise digital options?

If we take a look at the three digital playback formats most common today (CD, SACD and DVD-A/V), what would you consider the 3 top of the line options for each format.

My thoughts would be:

CD
Zanden Model 2000P/5000S
Burmester 069
Soulution Audio 740

SACD
dCS Scarlatti
Esoteric P-01VU/G-0Rb/D-01VU
The upcoming Wadia 971/932/922

DVD-A/V
Goldmund Eidos Reference
MBL 1622A/1611F
APL Hi-Fi NWO-3.0 GO SE
rhagen
just a remark please,
dCS (any) is better to enter it also in CD format.
The ring dac is red book at first, of course dCS excells too in SACD.

As for dvd-a it's dead to invest so much money on a machine and the already dvd-a library is too small. On the contrary red book cds are millions and sacds almost 6000 and growing.

For me we should also add the ability of High resolution 24/96 files!!!

My votes for top cd/sacd is
dCS Scarlatti
Esoteric P03/d03/rbclock
dCS Paganini
Burmester 069
Spectral 4000 pro - dCS Puccini+Paganini master clock - latest Wadia.
Accuphase dp700
Meridian 808.2

Sorry no tubes in the source
no snake oil non-oversampling dacs.
Please notice that the DVD source is for playback of both DVD-A, music DVD-V, DAD and HDAD. Combining all these formats it will be worth the investment - I think.
FYI: Wadia now has a clocked USB input option, which can be retro-fitted as an upgrade. Roy, you should get this added when you get the '2' power upgrade. My recommendation is to not send in your unit until Steve has the 'u' upgrade in hand.

Incidentally, the '2' upgrade adds considerable heft to the lower end. A good upgrade if you are already using good power cords on the DACs.
All upgrades to the Wadia will be done by GNSC but not until the 971 and the SACD upgrade to the 931 is ready. Then both the U-upgrade to the 931 and the 2 upgrade to the 921s will be done including a GNSC mod to the 971.
If the 931 needs something to place SACD, than it is logical to get everything done at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if the 971 came-out in 2010 or even 2011. However, the 270SE is a great unit, so no worries.