Capacitor replacement for Jamicon 25 volt

Hi, can you all please help me find a compitable JFX capacitor or better capacitor to replace my Jamicon 25volt capacitor, this thing is trash.  I am so confused with the technicality of it.  Ie.  Jamison is typically 250 volt or more. Research says not to go over the limit.  If I can't use that one any recommendations.However competent with the mechanical aspect of it.  

dabarrie

@noromance i have been out the game and new to ht.  All of this was no hear and pure reviews.  I am not aware of HT gear and was expecting more since their were so many reviews on this unit.  Had I known I would have save up for something else but what??  Which is the question, this was the best Ive researched for HT and reason I bought it.  Supposed to be the creme de le creme in HT.  Anyway keeping it in perspective, this is HT.  

Qui k update.  I finished modding the Onyko tx-rz50. Changed out all the cheapy parts, soldering and all. This is a first class component, the video was already good, now it has Rich vibrant Colors and 3d imaging really impressive.  The audio hold its own with a very low noise floor.  Pretty black.  It might not have the most lushful sound but very clean, black and very nice detail.  Worth the head ache to upgrade.

@dabarrie  Good to hear. Interesting the improvement to video. I've seen this myself with a change of HDMI cable.