Turntable prices. Is my mind going?

Stereophiles Recommended components offerings at $300,000 Plus!  And weights of many hundreds of pounds? Is quality now by the pound? Audiphools exist- just like Saquatch.

ptss

Lord, i saw a most delicious 356 in a metallic silver mist green today…. near the coast… Encinitas… just where it belongs…. Tan interior.

Some people here are like a dog on the same tired old bone…. No matter the context… or the problem…they bring the same VERY tired 3 headed hammer to every…nail…

Lew has a pair of one of the most astonishing stereo speakers from an unconventional acoustical genius… Bev as he was known… Magister you might actually learn something new…. and BTW HRTF is…unique to each individual…just like every seat in a good hall…. imagine the factorial… at work….

@grislybutter …When i get back, we will conduct a listening experiment where YOU can evaluate  the hotrod P3 w RB330 vs The Bardo / Triplaner using same cartridge… i think at retail its about 12;1….. fun… and informed….

Anything else is just fury before sound

@tomic601 Cool!

I am pretty sure there is a lot that would wow me, my knowledge is so limited. I am a newborn baby in a candy story when I see/hear expensive hifi gear.

Why do you think i mentionned psychoacoustics and HRTF ?

Magister you might actually learn something new…. and BTW HRTF is…unique to each individual…

I mentionned it because some audiophile hypnotized by gear price tag do not even invest in a good dedicated room and more than that put more value in a very costlier dac upgrade than about inner ears measures and HRTF measures for a real high end system at relatively low cost...😁

Ignorance dominate audio world and price tags pilot the wave ...😂

Ignorance dominate audio world and price tags pilot the wave ...

Music dominates the audio world. You read what you want into it.