Are You a Swifty?

I am. I think she's great.

And You?

128x128jjbeason14

Getting back to the question "Are You a Swifty".

No.

I don't have anything against her, and good for her for being wildly successful. 

I've heard a couple of random songs on SXM radio that I thought were decent, and was surprised to find out it was Taylor. My guess is her recordings are over-processed, so the vocal is pleasant but non-descript. 

She does have tremendous influence however, so I hope she stays out of politics. 

I find digitally pitch-corrected vocals with no sonic depth, dimension or sense of any interaction with a physical space, with a good chunk of their humanity removed, to be nowhere near “pleasant” and much worse than, “non-descript.”  
“Pain-inducing.”
“Punishing.”  
Those are my words for it. 

She is a talentless, mid 7, middle age bimbo media creation with low music proficiency that got her boost by having influence with a manipulatable voting block who won't show up to vote anyway.  Cue the haters.  Isn't this forum about musical excellence?  This board makes Brittany Spears look like Beverly Sills. 

Or, instead of subtle sexism, we could just have really full-on, super-gross, troglodyte blather.  
That’s also an option.

+1

@tylermunns 

Wtf was that vitriol filled rant about?  Somebody didn't get their pirate booty today.  So sad

More to discover