Which LPS is worth it for Bluesound Node 2i?

Has anyone tried using a LPS with a any of the Bluesound Nodes? If so, what options are there and which one gives the most improvement in SQ for the money? Also, where can I get the best price for one if I decide to try one? I’m trying to decide if it’s even worth it for my Node 2i. Any / all feedback greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Brett

btlancaster24

Also a quick side note worth mentioning is that Upscale Audio offers an S Booster interface board and coupled with the 5-6 V Sbooster power supply it would be a one stop shop - $379 for the power supply/$149 for the interface board.  I have no affiliation with Upscale but have made several purchases from them and they are great to work with.  So for $528 and change you can take the next step if you want to explore without sinking to much into the digital journey.   

@norust Great advice from him. And to boost his comments a little, a side effect of improving your digital rig is that your wallet will get thinner.

I have the PD creative board and Sbooster for a Node 2i. As mentioned by others a nice upgrade. I use it as a steamer only. Brent at Fidelity Audio in the UK also builds power boards and linear power supplies for the Node.  I had him build his Reference Interface board for a Node 130 and add his better clock. (he needs to do the clock upgrade himself, I bought the 130 from him and had him do all the installations) Huge upgrade over the Node 2i. By the looks, his reference power board is much more substantial than the PD creative. I was running the 130 with my Sbooster at first. Then I bit the bullet and had him make one his Reference V2 Low Noise PSU. Another big step up over the Sbooster. Brent claims that the Node's are very sensitive to clean power. I highly recommend Brent's work.