What's the best Blu-Ray player for 300.-350.

I just bought a Pioneer Kuros PDP-5020 and need to squeek a Blu-Ray player out of the budget. I'm thinking around 300. to 350. for now. Anyone with any suggestions on the most bang for the buck? Thanks
kallefornia
Mcroth66
Blu ray is accessable and in every house wives, kids(ps3), and video stores FACE!!

Funny story I HAD ZERO INTEREST in Blu ray, MY WIFE PUSHED FOR IT!!! THATS A first and scary transition in our hobby of technical audio video B.S.! I quite honestly cared less, I am old school audio, I love a good movie, but remember this stuff for people watching on TV and every single DVD preview seeing this cool looking new technology and Sonys name attached its a far bigger exposure than some old dusty recording from the 60's being transfered hopefully well onto a DSD recording.

It has already made it, as a matter of fact My local best buy, Target, and rental joints all have new movies and MORE shelves almost dedicated to blu ray vs. standard DVD.. Blu ray has already supposedly in percentages outsold the beginnings of DVD from the first years mid 90's… You will see the big sellers on Amazon etc.. and selections are very much becoming the hot items just as the IPOD! The world did not need SACD, it wanted Blu ray, there is a big difference.. And I can tell you the menu system, the Sound, the Picture on ANY system are far superior to DVD, SACD needed to have better equipment and recordings started from SCRATCH… Hollywood is already virtually 100% using HD cameras for all movies now, And even your local government is forcing HD digital as the signal of choice… So yes Blu ray is not a remote cry to what SACD was for many many reasons.

But for SURE the pricing on Discs will need to drop into DVD cost levels very very soon.. 30 bucks a disc will not hold up long.
Don't be so sure of Blu Ray making it in the world of internet downloading, VOD services, etc. It is not about HD, it is about the way the HD enters our home. But I do like your enthusiasm, it reminds me of how I used to try and get people to love SACD.
Just to add, I am NOT saying do not invest in Blu Ray now. It is an awesome format. It is here now and for $300 bucks you will get your monies worth. Enjoy!
Right I understand what you are saying, I agree the "DISC" format may not make it for sure!! And downloads will become more of the norm and renting etc... However for the time being the blu ray is a nice touch, but thats not what we are selling here, its about a machine up to date that will not cost too much and get you more or less what you need to enjoy the overall experience of this thing..
AND just like CD will not go away its because some people especially several older generations of 40 and above will likely still just want somebody to hand them a disc to put in and hit play.. So internet etc.. is hot, but not everybody understands it or will have the fastest easiest download equipment to do it.. Get back to me in 5 years, and I will agree the "DISC" itself is probably on the way out..

Again as for SACD I am not enthusiastic about it or Blu ray, but Blu ray audio will essentially be available and superior to even this, again its more of a universal approach and solution..

SACD was the total wrong attempt and not tied to anything or anybodys capabilities in the past.
One last comment..SACD is also here now and I'm enjoying every second I get a chance to listen to it. There will always be something better, enjoy what you have now until the upgrade bug bites again. Ha! Remember Sony's sales pitch about CD- "Perfect Sound Forever" Yea, right and I was going to be with my 8th grade girlfriend "forever". Have fun!