What's the best Blu-Ray player for 300.-350.

I just bought a Pioneer Kuros PDP-5020 and need to squeek a Blu-Ray player out of the budget. I'm thinking around 300. to 350. for now. Anyone with any suggestions on the most bang for the buck? Thanks
kallefornia
I recently picked up a Panasonic DMP BD35 and couldn't be happier. Profile 2.0, good upconversion, and I paid 249 at BB
I think the sound quality is fabulous, esp on Dolby HD Master. If you need 7.1 outputs for an older receiver, go with the BD55
Well, I can recommend the Panasonic DMP-BD35. I will be honest and state that I based this purchase on CNET's review and the fact that they made it an Editor's choice. And since I have a Panasonic Viera 58" Plasma, it mates with it very nicely. (Plus I got a fantastic deal on it from Fry's Electronics.)

CNET Review of Panasonic DMP-BD35

Good Luck in your search.

PS If you are thinking of buying the PS3 to get the built-in Blueray capabilities, make sure to get the optional BD remote, as the DVD controls on the game controller is a little funky. (And also know that if you buy a new PS3, that the current model's backwards compatibility (i.e. capable of playing older PS2 games) is not nearly as good as the original (60GB) PS3, as only that version was hardware driven, rather than software driven. In fact a good portion of the older PS2 games will not play at all.)
I have owned seven Blu-ray players and the best functionality I have found so far is in the Sony BDP-S350, and it can be had for <$200.