Borresen Loudspeakers

Had the opportunity to attend the launch event of the Borresen X1 loudspeakers last night in Chicago @nextlevelhifi ​​​​​with @jays_audio_lab. From their M6 at $550k per pair all the way down to the newly launched X1 speakers last night at $5500 your ears will smile. Amazing what a 4.5” driver can do. If you are in the market for any price range speaker about $5,000 and up you have to hear these. Imaging is 3 dimensional, larger than life soundstage and just absolutely stunning performance with a look that will fit any room. This manufacturer out of Denmark really gets it and I don’t care what price point you are looking at these speakers will out perform speakers double the price.  If you are buying speakers up to $25k you have to hear their $11k option.  The rep for Borresen is hitting all the shows/events over the next several months in the US. Oh, and by the way, I loved the X1 so much I bought the first pair that will ship to me in early March!

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwoots
Post removed 

haha....no, not for me thank you......When I go to a concert.....the music is not coming from behind me. Good luck to you. I spent the entire evening last night listening to my X-3's....I can't believe how "realistic" to the actual music these speakers are. 

Very typical marketing campaign. The highest end of the range speakers perform well for a few hundred thousand dollars and then the lower end is marketed heavily as eye Candy.

The diameter of the base drivers is too small and already bass range and sound is considered a problem for the speakers. I think the smaller drivers are creating problems. This is a fad and I haven’t heard anybody really say wonderful things about the speakers just the design and what they look like which hardly makes a good speaker.

The cabinets are too small along with the drivers being too small