RCA Phono Interconnect Under $400

I'm on the hunt for a 1 meter RCA phono interconnect to link my soon-to-arrive refurbished Sota Sapphire to a Jolida JD-9 phono stage.  The turntable will have a Hana cartridge and Rega 330 tone arm.  My budget is under $400.  What's the consensus for cables out there? 

Thanks,

John Cotner

New Ulm, MN

jrcotner

Just to point out that the video cables almost certainly do not have separate and equal conductors for audio hot and audio ground. In my experience that makes a difference. In cheap 75 ohm video cables, most likely audio ground is carried on the shield which therefore must be connected at both ends.

@jrcotner 

Don't rule out Signal Cable. Frank makes cables, wire, interconnects,etc : all high end at giant killer prices. Perfect for your short run. I have had him make me xlr, rca interconnects and speaker wire as well as my phono turntable interconnects to my phono preamp. . Check him out. 

Thanks for all of your input.  I pulled the trigger on the Zafino cables.  I found a demo pair marked down so saved a little more money. 

This may not be very popular but I recently purchased some cables off eBay. What you want in a phono cable is extremely low capacitance. These are super low. I was using transparent audio cables and these blew them away. I very much believe that cables matter but do not always believe that all the technology being implemented is the right thing. This is a simple cable made from very high quality wire. For me, it's all that's needed and sounds amazing.