Post removed 

My dad work habit is like Ken very strict but loving. Only problem I saw is why He did not share the audio enjoyment with Kurt that one night? Never confess and wish your dad died slowly because death and life iis on the power of the tongue.I agree the   Ending of Ken’s life is very sad.

Anyone reading this post thread should probably visit the Ken Fritz virtual system. I spent some time reading through the comments mostly to read what he said.

His comments were very generous and detailed and took great interest communicating all he did. He liked to share what he was doing clearly. Reading these comments leaves me with a very positive feeling about this guy. He had a company he worked very very hard and was doing something he really really enjoyed. We should all be so lucky and talented to do what he did .

He spent a lot of time on limiting devices to protect speakers during home theatre operation which is a new thing I've never heard of. And clearly he was very obsessed with creating speakers and purchasing a lot of drivers to do just that. I still find it hard to believe his speakers could not realize more when they were sold.

At least he immortalized his work in a documentary. I'm sure just about everybody on this forum would have loved to spend time with this man. And this is where I fault the article.  clearly the Washington Post was neglectful by sensationalizing some negative aspects a family relationships, and distorting this man's Legacy.

@emergingsoul 

The entire youtube video is Ken talking about him and his system. Numerous times during the video you hear grandfather clock chimes going off. And so the audiophile in me went into critical listening mode wondering if I could hear all four of them separately or whether or not he had them sequenced. Honestly, I think I may have heard quadrophonic chiming - for the first time! - and it was quite alarming, but I think you are right and it was just sensationalizing by WaPo and his divorce and estranged son sad story prose was sensationlized and did not happen and perhaps maybe produced by the underground pizza human snatchers.