"The Mystery Of Sound Is Mysticism"

bolong

Calling all people "idiots" who love this video put here by the OP say a lot about you...

Calling others idiots will only confirm it ...

Enjoy you brain walls...

Try this book ...

Cipolla: the 5 fundamental laws of stupidity... It is a free book on the net written by this italian economist...Unrivalled book till this day  about the definition of stupidity...Or write your own instead of insulting people , who knows how wise you could be ? 😁

It may help ...

Because i guess you will not take my advice i will resume all the book with the third law which is the core :

«A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.»

Now you have the necessary mirror to meditate about yourself before judging others alleged stupidity ...

I dont think that you are intelligent enough to be sensible to mathematical thinking history and his links to spiritual experience and the real meaning of Godel theorems ... Etc ... I suggest the book of Cipolla...

"The Idiocy of the original post is the Stupidity"

Now someone that had something to say who is one of the great expert about healing music and music as conciousness orchestration in the body of the "symphony of the self ":

One of his album is my best healing album ever ( i used it for anxiety control and amazingly it work as much as a powerful drug for me in 20 minutes each time i used it  and pay attention here, i dont use this as i use classical music or jazz as leisure relaxation, i use it ONLY if i need it  it is as a drug and it is a very short pieces of spoken songs repeated without end with very minute variations of frequencies)  ....😊

Psychoacoustics sound goes to the ears... a tuning forks you hear for example...

Vibroacoustic sounds goes through the body... A tuning fork directly applied to a body part...

Healing processing sounds = some frequencies + intention of those who give or produce the sound and intention of those who receive it ...

I resume some important Jonathan Goldman points ...

"Music and sound are the carrier of our consciousness."

" Love is not a frequency but a consciousness that can be encoded in any sound"

"Everything is frequency yes, but no one respond to the same set of frequencies the same way as some % are allergic to penincillin which for others will be a healing drug (with his frequencies) ."

" In basically most cosmologies, sound precede light (sonoluminescence) in the beginning was the word, the verb, the logos"

"a long tradition link vocalization and visualization with manifestation"

We must remember here that studying "the structures of the anthropological imagination " by Gilbert Durand , he demonstrated how ALL SYMBOLS are classified and classifiable as externalization of the human metabolism and reflex systems and morphologies... No symbols inherited from the past escape this grounding roots in the body ...

Healing sounds or helping sounds can be any sounds that the individual need at this time , in his actual state in some circonstance...

Than even if healing or relaxation sounds are not about tastes , "tastes" there is and specific needs must be answered too ...

Even heavy metal can be for someone at some time healing ...Even if it is not for everyone and at all time...

At the end "silence is the yin to the yang of sound" .

Silence is the ocean of all sounds when  they goes together and wait for the new sound to be born.

"silent" is an anagram of the word "listen" ....