Help needed to eliminate unwanted noise from tweeter

Hi all, need your advise to eliminate annoyance "sizzling" noise from speakers' tweeters (close listening range).

I have isolated all the power supply of audio equipment. Then plug in one by one in sequence as following: -

a) Integrated Amplifier - Accuphase E280

b) CD Player - Sony CDP-997 (standby power) - no noise observed from tweeters even my amplifier volume knob is at set to lowest position.

c) DAC - Denafrip Ares II (standby power) - Once I plug in, I could hear the sizzling noise from tweeters when my ear is near speaker.

d) Music streamer - Unplug Ares II, and plug in Eversolo DMP A6, similarly I could hear noise from tweeters.

From the above, could someone pointed me what's wrong with these two (2) units? They are three-prong with ground pin, they are connected to my Novaris Surge Protector multi-gang socket outlet and to wall recepatacle, there's earth/ground continuity.  

Your advise will help me to isolate the 'noise' issue for cleaner auditioning with thanks.

Regards,

Auronthas

auronthas

Try different XLR cables with the units causing the buzz/noise. If that doesn’t fix it, I would suspect your internet connection next. Sometimes they are noisy. Have you tried wired and WIFI to see if it makes a difference (if you have a Wi-Fi receiver) that you can connect to with a short ethernet cable to the rear of you unit?

@ellajeanelle Thanks for your hint.

I am not sure if this is due to WIFi/Ethernet as my WIFI is always turn on. When I unplug all except E280 and CDP-997, there’s no noise. Even non-ethenet/WIFI equipment like Denafrip Ares II does produce the noise in standby mode.(without playing any music, I am not sure if interconnect XLR or RCA is the culprit?)

FYI, I am using hybrid/Mesh network, Access Point at my listening room then short ethernet cable to my streamer.

Does the noise come from both tweeters?  If so it sounds like you have a noise issue somewhere.  Do you have a power conditioner?  Or I guess it’s possible you have blown tweeters.  That’s all I got. 

@soix Thanks for your response. Yes, both tweeters when these two (2) units DAC and music streamer are connected. There is no noise when I connected my CD player... can’t be the tweeter issue?! Yes, as my first post stated I am using Novaris Surge Protector/Noise Filter.  

Will the iFi Ground Defender help?