Has anyone heard Fink Team KIM speakers?

I auditioned a pair of Fink Team KIM mini-monitors a few weeks ago and I'm curious if anyone else has heard of them. 
128x128diamonddupree

Update:  Wolfsong Audio has added the KIM to our line up.  If anyone is in the South East, please contact us to set up an audition. Up to and including an in home audition.

Heard these and their bigger brother over a year ago at the Tampa show. Nothing special. The Kim’s cost 2x than what they are worth compared to other like speakers. Their Borg models are $30k more than what they are worth. I love AMT drivers, I had them 45 years ago on my ESS speakers. But my reference level speaker line has models for $5k or even less that sound better than these finks.

For example, the Revel Salon 2 for $10k less than the borg’s, blow away the Borgs. The Revel Performa line (BE or not) actually blows away the borgs for 1/3 the price. I would also take either of the Sourcepoint speakers over either funk speakers, for $30k cheaper. 
What’s ridiculous is that the Borgs cost more than the ps audio fr30’s and the borg is nowhere close to being mentioned in the same breadth as the FR30’s.

Nowadays, manufacturers think they can create a ho hum speaker and think they can charge outrageous prices. 

Heard these and their bigger brother over a year ago at the Tampa show. Nothing special. The Kim’s cost 2x than what they are worth compared to other like speakers

A ludicrous assertion, and it's not the first time that you've made it.