LessLoss C-Marc Entropic Speaker Cable

In my haste to connect the new LessLess Entropic speaker cables as soon as they arrived, I inadvertently swapped the left channel red & black leads on the amplifier end causing the aforementioned phase issues.

I’m now hearing the lovely, balanced & highly nuanced characteristics I was hoping for…and much, much more. The beautifully crafted, highly flexible LL speaker cables are more resolving than the 3x more expensive wire they replace.

The crazy amount of detail hit me first. Shimmering detail. Nothing harsh about it. Bass is fast, taught & musical. Transients to die for. Head-turning attacks & decays that float away into inky black darkness. 

Without drawing attention to any one strength, this speaker cable does everything well. However, in my opinion, the cable’s ability to reproduce vocals has to be one of its most impressive and appealing calling cards. 

This is the stuff that “end game“ speaker cable is made of & one that deserves serious consideration no matter the budget. More impressions in few more days.

MacF

jmfinney

bluethinker

What gear and cabling is in your System?

Happy Listening!

Entropic...

https://www.lessloss.com/cmarc-speaker-cable-p-223.html

LessLoss products are fantastic and will elevate your listening experiences to undreamed of levels of enjoyment... this is a fact.

and ..yes... I;m a fanboy... and proud of it.

Ain’t that the truth! Word is slowly getting around here in the States. If you’d like to PM me, I’m happy to share my experience with other LessLoss products I’ve had in my system for some time now.

Happy Holidays & Peace in the New Year!

MacF