Integrated for Martin Login Motion 60’s?

I would appreciate recommendations for an Integrated Amp that would complement my speakers.  Martin Login Motion 60’s supplemented with SVS SB-2000 Subwoofers.  Cardas Crosslink cables.  I would like to move away from class “D” to solid state class “A” or “A/B”.  Amplifier must have pre-outs for the Subs.  No DAC.  Have read great things about Coda, Luxman, Krell, Rega, Simaudio, and Sugden.  BIG room with 18’ ceilings.  Sources are all digital.  Listen to all types of rock and occasional blues/ jazz guitarist.  $5k is budget new or used.  My class “D” has detail and accuracy at lower volumes, but when I turn it up, it seems to lose depth and fullness.  I’m hoping a Class “A” or “A/B” can help with that?  If Luxman, 507 vs 550? Sugden A-21SE vs the IA-4 or ANV-50?  Will I even notice a difference with these speakers?  I realize the ML’s are not a reference level speaker, but I enjoy them.  If you have heard these speakers with an amp you enjoyed, please let me know.  I am not close to any brick and mortar to listen. Thank you.

Martin-Logan Motion 60XTi: Floorstanding, 35-25,000 Hz +/-3 dB, 80°x30°, 94 dB @ 2.83 v/m, 4 Ohms but compatible w/ 4,6,8 Ohm amplifiers, 400 & 2,200 Hz, 20-400 watts.

audiostick

Seasons greetings..First off you will absolutely notice a difference with an amp upgrade...You’ll need something with a smooth,warmish sound for those speakers & a bit more than 25wpc...
IMO Simaudio has lost some of it’s magic since the i5..Haven’t heard Krell since the 400xi which I liked a lot..I don’t trust Sugden since my AmpMaster blew up..
I can ABSOLUTELY recommend the Pathos "Classic Remix Mk.II"(NOT InPol)hybrid which I am demo’ing in my system now...BEAUTIFUL build quality & aesthetics,made in Italy & a sublime tone(in my system)...Good luck...
PS:Talk to UpScale Audio & ask them if they can get you a discount,I got 20% off mine...

Thank you for the tip on Pathos.  Unknown to me until now for some reason.  Yes, beautiful amp and much lighter than it looks.  I forgot to mention I am limited to approximately 50 lbs by my rack and my aching back.  The tubes make me a little nervous.

You mention 25 wpc may not be enough.  Being somewhat inexperienced with class "A", I don't know what I need.  I do know I have class "A".  guitar amps that will peel paint in 5 watt mode.

hahahahahaha,I’m in the same boat as your back,it’s 31 lbs.so we should be good a few more years...
Power output really depends on listening habits & style..25wpc.is actually plenty for my taste & loudness level,heavy /death metal & concert level not so good but your speakers a little hard to drive with several large phase angle shifts,which tax an amp...
Don’t fret the tubes,they are small signal tubes for the preamp section so they will last up to about 10,000 hours use & are easy & plentiful to get..NO biasing to mess with,plug & play...
Lastly the unit generates little to no heat but as the tubes stick up you’ll need about 8" clearance from bottom of feet to underside of shelf above to fit......
PS:If you have back problems & do NOT use a heated inversion table GET ONE & STRETCH daily..They wanted to cut me open & fuse 4 vertebra in my lower back & 2 in my neck/upper back...That was 15 years ago..Haven’t had trouble since I started the above...Take care..

When I was looking for an integrated amplifier, I heard the 60xti speakers paired with a Musical Fidelity M6si. they sounded really good together. I have different speakers, but purchased an M6si, and it sounds really good for the money. You should definitely audition one. Lots of power and can play as loud as you want.