Meitner MA3 vs Mola Mola Makua with DAC installed vs Cambridge Audio Edge NQ

I'm sounding out recommendations between the 3, or other recommendations I may not have discovered yet.

Speakers will be Focal Diablo Utopia (not EVO) standmounts. Amp is a Gold Note PA1175 MKII or a Sophia Electric 300B 91-01. I have both. 

This is for my office system so I'm looking for a streamer/DAC/preamp combo to plug into what I already have.

Looks like I can get a Mola Mola Makua with DAC installed for about 14K, Meitner MA3 for about 10.5K or a Cambridge Audio Edge NQ for about $5.5K.

I'm open to other recommendations as long as the streamer/DAC/preamp is integrated. I have no preference as to Tube/SS/Class D/Hybrid etc. I can also consider a fully integrated unit with Pre/DAC/streamer/Amp.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xdhungana

@mclinnguy I moved my Lumin U2 streamer and Audio Mirror Toubadour V DAC to my home main system and now I'm bereft of music at work. I feel my productivity isn't as good as it should be without the music. I think I have a Schiit Modi somewhere in a box from years ago I may just dig that one out to tide me over until I decide on what to get.

@gdnrbob Do you have one? Have you auditioned it?