Weakest link in my system

Just as the title states.  What would you say the weakest link in my system is.  System includes. B&W Matrix 800 speakers.   Audio Research Ref 750s mono amps.  Audio Research Ref 6 SE pre amp. Audio Research Ref 9 cdp. McIntosh MQ 112 equalizer. Straight Wire Crescendo speaker cables tri wired. Straight wire Crescendo XLR Interconnects. 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman

@salc Thank for the reply. Personally I feel like I am not missing anything in my system. My last upgrade was the ARC Ref CD9 replacing the Rega ISIS CDP. And that brand new just came out last month the McIntosh MQ112 equalizer.  Just wanted your guys opinions on my weakest link. And it definitely looks like the room acoustics and room. But room is what it is. So I can only treat it according. 

No streaming ?  Your preamp way outdated , wires could use a upgrade for the monies Wire world Eclipse system cables , perrotta consulting 

gives good deals and a Major step up and a great deal .

@audioman58  My Preamp way outdated ?  Are u kidding me ? Nope. I will never stream. That’s not for me. 

“ I definitely will be looking into room treatments.”

Bass traps. Start with REW measurements, get a really good handle on what’s going on from 100hz down and target your corrections with the appropriate bass traps.