Weakest link in my system

Just as the title states.  What would you say the weakest link in my system is.  System includes. B&W Matrix 800 speakers.   Audio Research Ref 750s mono amps.  Audio Research Ref 6 SE pre amp. Audio Research Ref 9 cdp. McIntosh MQ 112 equalizer. Straight Wire Crescendo speaker cables tri wired. Straight wire Crescendo XLR Interconnects. 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman

That’s all good stuff that should work well together where in most cases the weakest link ends up being the room and room acoustics. 

@ghdprentice  BTW. I really love classic rock and pop. R n B. Little bit of classical and county. If I was gonna look at different speakers It would be the Wilson Alexx V. Happy holidays!! 

Thank you everyone. I am very happy with my current system and yes I definitely agree that the room and acoustics are the weakest link. The room is what it is. Can’t change that but I definitely will be looking into room treatments. It will be a very hard room to treat but will also be fun.Happy holidays!!! 

The other newer and often now more practical and overall effective option to address acoustics is digital room correction with DSP. It can be done in software for example with Roon or via hardware.