Cleaning, polishing Speaker Cabinets ?

What's best to use for cleaning and polishing speaker cabinets? I've been using furniture polish with lemon seed oil. I just think there must be some other products that are better. What do you use and name some brands please? I have Egglestonworks isabellas with factory cabinet stands. Not getting results I would like with my grocery store furniture polish with lemon seed oil.
128x128natatmvs
If you have a high gloss finish over wood as mentioned above, a wood type cleaner won't be as effective as products that are used with polyester or catalyzed finishes. I have used a lot of products over the years on gloss type finishes. My new favorite is Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer (concentrate). Safe on finishes and removes finger prints and smears and leaves the surface slick. It doesn't contain any petroleum distillates. The type of cloth being used is very important. I only use the super soft microfiber cloths used for eyeglasses. The Auto Geek carries this product in the concentrate and is very economical.

For real wood finishes I use Woodley's crème furniture polish. It came with my Avalon Speakers.

Wow , these responses have been very helpful. I am going to try some of the products mentioned here. Will let you know effectiveness once I find and try them.
Natatmvs. I read up on your speakers and they are finished with a process akin to automobile painting using a catalyzed polyester finish. The last thing in the world you want to use is an oil based wood furniture polish. Clean all the old lemon oil residue off with furniture cleaner and a clean microfiber cloth (don't use any cloth that can scratch the polyester finish.) I've never felt the need to use anything other than Mother's "Showtime" automotive detailing spray on my similarly finished speakers.
What Photon says, oil is not going to produce the desired effect with an "on the wood" finish. Treat it just like you would your car. The problem now is you have an oil based film on top of the finish, that has to be removed first. And it'll take something with a bit of solvent capability to completely remove, I'd use ammonia free Windex. Once it's clean, feel with the tips of your fingers and if the surface isn't glass smooth - if you feel any roughness or grit - it'll have to be cleaned further with a clay bar.

Once the oil is removed and the surface is free of contaminants, then you could use an automotive wax for a full shine or automotive detailer as mentioned above for quick shine. If you have scratches or swirls, again it has to be dealt with just as you would a car, with compound and a buffer.

The mistake you made is thinking you're applying anything to the wood, you're not. The finish is an impenetrable layer, so it is the only thing your cleaning regimen will effect.