Have you found your "End-Game" speakers yet? I have. And it feels so good!!!

Yes indeed.  Several years ago, the absolutely incredible Revel Salon 2 speakers finally took me off the speaker merry-go-round.  I do believe that I'll be taking my Revel Salon 2 speakers to the grave with me.  What's your end-game speakers?

kennymacc

After owning Magnepan, Sonus Faber, Vandersteen, Avalon, and Mirage speakers I now have Wilson Audio Sasha DAW speakers, which will (probably) be the last speakers I will own. They complete the dCS, Dan D'Agostino, ARC, Clearaudio, Koetsu, Transparent Audio system that is very synergistic.

My end game speaker is the monitor audio platinum 200 ll, and I will be rewiring the internal wire with OCC single crystal which will give me maybe a 15 to 20% improvement right across the board, OFC wire which most speaker companies use is junk, OCC single crystal is far superior for audio, I did it with my last monitor audio gold 300 G4 and I got a 10 to 15% improvement in everything.

I'm running Silverline Bolero's and can't think of a good reason to change them. I highly recommend them to folks who want music more than 'audio'. Easy to drive, easy to listen to. Love those Dynaudio drivers as implemented there in.  

Yes, I found them! A pair of Tannoy Westminster Royals. Gorgeous sounding speakers. Can’t get enough of them.

Not so sure how good it feels that I’ve found them as I’ll never be able to afford a pair, but if I could, those would be it!! 😆

I've had the Magnepan 20.7 for over 10 yrs now and love them, have never looked elsewise.