The most dynamic & transparent bookshelf

I get it when I hear some speakers like Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary, they are musical, detailed, but not on extreme dynamic, it can go pretty low and loud, but still lack a bit more powerful punch. My next aim for powerful speakers, will be something near perfect immune to distortions, must be extreme dynamic, go very loud and does not make the sound quality collapsed, also I insist to stick with bookshelf size, few options in my mind:

Ascend Acoustics Sierra 1 (with NrT upgrade, worth?)
Mark&Daniel Ruby
Dynaudio DM 2/8
Proac Response D2
Soundfield Audio Monitor 1

For Dynaudio and Mark&Daniel, I have concern on power and drive efficiency, though I'm using a Class D Audio SDS-400C power amp, it work damn good with my Denton (warm + transparent gear goes really well). My considerations based on factors in this order: price, near full range dynamic, neutral and transparent sonic quality, availability (as I'm from Malaysia, not easy to achieve those speakers), and last your opinions? Any other recommendations? Once again, I'm not looking for speakers with colorations, must extremely dynamic, dead neatral and transparent without snake oil!
128x128wim1983
Zd542: I see that you are on America speakers, they look like alien to me, haha, those weird box must be full of magic...

For Vandersteen, hmm I heard some mixed praises and critics about them, I think it's not easy to setup, low price lower end is not attractive to me, while high price need complicated setup and money...
"For Vandersteen, hmm I heard some mixed praises and critics about them, I think it's not easy to setup, low price lower end is not attractive to me, while high price need complicated setup and money...
Wim1983"

You're the one that doesn't know what they are doing and asking for help. I don't get all of my information from critics and reviews. That would be you. You're just jealous because over here in the US, we make all of our stuff out of audiophile grade coconut shells, and not those third world ones that you guys have to settle for. Sure, we both make our shoes out of old tires, but mine are Michelin's. So don't tell me we don't know quality over here.
Zd542: Oh don't get me wrong, I like American products, you see my chain I bought JDS Labs ODAC, Blue Jeans cables, etc. As the technology is very advanced and mature I can say, much of the product free of snake oil, but more solid science proof. As I mentioned, it's the price my primary consideration here...

Also sound can be subjective to different persons, so I can foresee that one like it or not like it, it's not that the product not good sometimes, it's people way of thinking, CHEERS!
"Also sound can be subjective to different persons, so I can foresee that one like it or not like it"

I agree, but you can only make that claim if you've actually heard the product yourself. You can't do that. In the US we call that not knowing your ass from your elbow.

But don't take my word for it, take yours.

"For Vandersteen, hmm I heard some mixed praises and critics about them, I think it's not easy to setup, low price lower end is not attractive to me"

"As I mentioned, it's the price my primary consideration here..."

"Zd542: I see that you are on America speakers, they look like alien to me, haha, those weird box must be full of magic..."

"As the technology is very advanced and mature I can say, much of the product free of snake oil, but more solid science proof."

God only knows what would pass for scientific proof in your world. I'd be willing to bet that if we could read your mind, we'd be board with our own.
Zd542: It's sad, audition is not possible for me, I can solely based don reviews and measurements (though maybe not correct), it's Malaysia, not the HiFi wonderland USA. Also audition is kinda psychology trap to our brains, very fishy, very tricky, and very doubtful, even the setup is correct, human may tends to hear "something" else, expected and reality could be different.

Once again I concluded that I have no problem playing all my music collection with the Denton, but lack dynamics when play orchestra like this:
Joe Hisaishi in Budokan - Studio Ghibli 25 Years Concert

Thanks again for your recommendations. I'll take it!