HAVE YOU ARRIVED AT YOUR FINAL SYSTEM AND WHAT’S IN IT? WHAT ARTIST IS YOUR GO TO?

My system is Infigo METHOD 4 DAC. METHOD 6 AMPLIFIER. GATO FM6 SPEAKERS. ALL INFIGO AUDIO CABLES. 2 REL 212SE SUBS. I LOVE LISTENING TO AHMAD JAMAL!

calvinj

@jacobsdad2000 yes. Sold him some infigo cables. He wanted to try the speaker cables and our owner of our company took a while to produce them because we of course are a new company. I didn’t get to get them to him fast enough. I had another customer who asked for a demo first. He got mad and had been going after me ever since. I don’t say much out of respect for the owner of our company. We allow customers to demo cables etc. I’m just tired of it honestly. Man I’m not going to say anything bad about @ozzy he bought a lot of cables from us. The world is too big to be negative. Man I just wanna enjoy the hobby. Yes I work for infigo but I’m an audiophile for life first. Time to move on from the negativity. Man it’s pretty obvious at this point but I have a lot of people who know me and that I’m a good guy. Thanks.

@ozzy I do not know you or @calvinj from Adam but my deductive reasoning skills tell me his CAPS LOCK was depressed while typing his post. only 4 words are lowercase. Calvin maybe you should disclose that you are a dealer and that would resolve this issue. 

My system is Infigo METHOD 4 DAC. METHOD 6 AMPLIFIER. GATO FM6 SPEAKERS. ALL INFIGO AUDIO CABLES. 2 REL 212SE SUBS. I LOVE LISTENING TO AHMAD JAMAL!

@ozzy can’t tell people what to do or how to post. Look you asked me to stay off your thread on the other forums. Stay off mines as well. Let it go. We are all 50 plus at this point. 

Everyone I list rel and gato in my posts as well.  I listed my system i have not in this post asked anyone to try or buy anything. This post is about the journey. What you have and how you got there. What do you like to listen to etc. 

Sometimes it feels like half the people in this hobby are also involved in the industry, in some capacity. Anyways, I don't see a problem if he's a dealer for his cables. That was not the focus of this thread.