LPS for Node 2i. Acopian?

Looking to buy either the PD Creative or LHY upgrade filter board for the Bluesound Node 2i.

I see lots of LHY lps online and Sbooster is popular, but has anyone used Acopian?

I know these robust ps have been used in industry for decades and I have seen many critical instrumentation applications, as that is my field. 

A 5v 3+ amp unit is priced under $300.00. I know quality is there, but are there other concerns when it comes an audio application?

Thanks for any useful feedback.

bikefi10

Hilde45 nice gear! Did you build the Q diffusers? Is that a new listening room in progress?

I am gald to see your using an Acopian. Which filter upgrade board did you use for your Node / Node 2i?

I may have to go with the LHY. At least theyve been very responsive on my emails.

PD Creative has not replied after 2 emails.

I’ve used both LHY and PD on a Node.  LHY was just as good or maybe better than PD for less money.  Plus as you say the support is better.  No brainer for me.

Thanks marco1. I still havent heard back from PD Creative after a week and 2 emails. I tired another brand of an upgrade board for the Node 2i and that didnt workout so I guess Ill go with LHY board, but leaning toward Acopian LPS as hilde45 used. 

I'm pretty sure you can buy the LPS and board separate so you should be good.  The power supply from LHY is pretty good though.  Not familiar with Acopian

I've got three Acopian A5MT510 supplies feeding Node 130s through PD Creative boards. All sound good to me. The power supplies show up on ebay, and surplus dealers sell them, usually under $100-. The "A" series have better specs than the "B".

Not sure why Pavel didn't respond; he is usually very prompt. Your emails might not be getting to him. BTW, the boards are on sale right now for 260- zloty, about $63-. The first shipping quote I see is the highest of the three choices offered; if you proceed shipping usually costs about $20- and takes a week. I see the LHY at $119-, don't know about shipping.

I have no connection to PD, just a happy customer.