New Aurender conductor V4 app

Just downloaded and am trying out the new version of Conductor.I like a few things about it immediately,mostly the added link to Wikipedia for artist info, but am not wild about having to make two actions instead of one to add a new song to the playlist. I get why you need to do that for the new features but Its a bit clunky.I think I,ll probably prefer it long term ,but just getting used to it now.Anyone else have any thoughts?

bikeboy52

Does V4 have the Playlist Editor?  I cannot find it.  Won’t like it if it has been deleted. 

I updated to V4 today but I having trouble adding a song to a Qobuz playlist. If I do a search and find an album and I want to add a song from it to one of my playlists I can’t. When I tap the 3 dots it says add to playlist, but the Qobuz playilst do not appear anymore. Is there a trick?

I used the V3 on my phone. V4 for the phone seems nearly identical. I haven’t used the new version enough on my iPad to have any firm opinions yet. On balance, I find it very simple to use and have been happy. 

I went back to V3. I couldn't add a track to my Qobuz playlists by touching the 3 dots on the right of the track selection on V4.