New Bookshelf speakers u love 3k to 6k

Narrowing down my selection and the reference 3 a mm de capo with all the current upgrades seems to be the winner thus far. That speaker is around 3k. In the next sequence of spending upwards..we have the 3k to 6k bookshelves..im interested in what anybody has listended to that is mind blowing.
nyaudio98
http://www.atcloudspeakers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/HiFi-Choice-group-test-conclusion-384-May-2014.pdf
Nn,

For the cost...The cables that I have found to be the most neutral and fast, open and clear yet still completely fleshing out harmonic content, ie depth and spacial as well as you are there vocals is ZENTARA Reference. Pure copper 8 meter pair, Furutech spades around a grand. Unbelievable value.
Spiral Groove Canalis Anima is the best bookshelf speakers I have ever auditioned, regardless of price. Don't own them.......yet :-)
Like the Ref. 3As too, but I'd go for a lightly used pair of Joseph Audio Pulsars.
I have extensively auditioned the Canalis Anima at least a dozen times at my local dealer (Hollywood Sound), mostly driven by top of the line Rogue Audio through Townshend Audio Rock 7/Lyra Kleos or WT Amadeus/Lyra Delos. StraightWire Maestro speaker/interconnect cables.

Larry (owner) and I both agree that this unassuming gem is all you will ever need for a medium size room. Currently saving to buy me a pair :-)

Why the wait? I'm very happy with the GoldenEar Triton 7s for my large listening room and the Silverline Minuet Supreme Pluses for my small listening room.