Difference in B&W sound

Greetings, I have a set of 804n & 803 Matrix2. I'm running a Pioneer Elite 74 Txvi with a parasound 2003 MOD & a Parasound 5250v2. the 804 have a sensitivity of 90db. & the 803s have 89db. The Matrix sound so much better, so why would this be for an older model? Could the 1db. be that much of a difference? I'm confused.
128x128danmar123
Danmar123 - I have a MK mx 125.2 push/pull for my sub which is set up behind the couch, really adds to the madness.

:^)

I have found behind the couch or other room boundary near to the listening position, is an excellent location for a sub especially when matching up with ESL speakers. Sometimes, not the most aesthetic depending on the room layout. If this is a problem it can be hidden / disguised when not in use by covering it with one of your wife's favorite knitted quilts, and her favorite wedding or family portrait on top.
615 Bloomfield Ave. ~ Verona, New Jersey 07044

Phone: 1.973.239.1799 ~ [email protected]

That's the address and phone number. If you go to his web site, he has a map to show you exactly where it is.
I've tried to post photo's of my set up to this dicussion, but I can't get them to stick. If anyone is intersted go to my profile. Without going back into the dicussion, someone asked to see my layout. The room is 14x18. I should be moving soon to a new home & then start the madness all over again via no WIFE. :)