Great sound at high volume

I am looking for speakers that can deliver great sound at very high volume without being damaged. Any suggestions.
csericks
If your hearing isn't already damaged, it probably will be if you keep on this course. This said, just go out to the local musician's store and buy a big honkin' 1000 watt sound reinforcement amp and some giant horn loaded concert speakers. Better yet, buy six 1000 watt amps and triamp with huge "sugar scoop" bass bins and two sets of mains on each side. Set this all up in your bathroom for maximum boundary reinforcement, with all the speakers pointing at your head( head prefarably inside the largest mid horns for the golden midrange effect). Turn the volume up full, and enjoy. Soon you won't need audio anymore as you won't be able to hear anyway.

The new big JBL monitors combine efficiency, dynamics and sound quality in ways older designs never could. I've never heard a Kilipsch that didn't sound ragged, even with the mellowest tube amps. ATCs are great, but there's simply no way a single 8* can move air like a pair of 12" or a 15" woofer. Physics. There's other big monitor style speakers, but my vote goes for JBL.