Update on good Ethernet switch

ASI mentioned before I didnot want to say the brand until I heard the Ethernet switch not only after 300 hours which was recommended having a OX over controlled clock , 

and with what myself always do the weak link on any audio component starts with the stock power cord , for minimal monies the Pangea using Cardas grade 1 copper 6-9s. Awg14 sig,Mk2 , and getting rid of the 50 cent bottle neck fuse I put in a 1.25amp 20mm L ,slow blow synergistic purple fuse  these increase fidelity at least 5-7% the switch itself At least 5%  if you know the name Jays audio for transports ,his other company LHY Audio  the SW8 Ethernet switch for   $595 nothing has all this in a nice machined aluminum case , even the uptone ether regen or Sonore deluxe  using a with fiber optic which btw lessens the realism imo both were used witha Sbooster2 LPS , ,theSW8 Ethernet switch  is a great buy ,and if you add a decent power cord  and upgrade the fuse you  will be rewarded further , 7 of us reviewed this and 6 out of 7 thought it was a noticeable improvement vs the others  there were2 other brands which were more ,that were not even that good and had switch mode pS

https://www.beatechnik.com/lhy-audio-sw-8

128x128audioman58

it is interesting, when ’one trick pony’ trolls like this come on forums and denounce the value of certain hifi gear based on their 'experience' elsewhere, argue endlessly and defensively, i believe the net result is actually more interest is developed in the thing they are putting down by those whom are evaluating the product...

what happens, as we see here is more actual hifi enthusiasts feel compelled to openly state that they have tried xx and have gained positive value from it

funny how folks don’t think through the consequences of their statements and chosen foodfights... or maybe they live in their own world, only feel the need to spout what they (believe they) know and it is pretty much as myopic as that...

"Network professionals have 0 credibility".

Who, exactly, designs the network interfaces for every music streaming device?

Incoming ad hominem attack in 3... 2... 1...

"None of them have yet to rationally explain using math or measurement data why digital transmission of music is not affected by the gear or cabling whereas measurement data can show faults in the data stream due to power supply issues, EMI and affects of wire capacitance, etc."

You are completely missing the point, or you simply do not understand the difference between analog error propagation and digital error correction. NOBODY is arguing that the digital data stream is unaffected by noise. The point is that the numerous layers of error correction all along the digital signal pathway, which includes dozens of commercial switches between the music streaming service and your home ISP gateway, detect and reject damaged data packets, and request that such packets be resent.

You are missing the point that DACs and music streamers are affected by electrical noise carried in on the network wiring.  It is not just about the 1’s and 0’s.  There is an analog component to the ethernet.

It's really disappointing to see how some members treat others. There are members with vast technical knowledge who post beneficial and accurate information to help us efficiently improve our audio systems and they are attacked and dismissed. It reminds me of people who believe the earth is flat - no amount of proof, technical knowledge, or patient explanation is sufficient.