Speakers sounding dull? MUST READ! The truth about speaker design!

Do your speakers sound dull and lifeless?  Well that's because speakers are not made from real musicians, or even real musical instruments.  Well I alone have a solution for this...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

erik_squires

@nonoise 

Words to live by from Blind Boy Fuller

Brought to us by Robert Crumb (reluctant trucker)

Gotta go now and find my Zap Comix

@kenjit  I had your baffle size and we heavily discussed baffle stuff. You didn't  listen to what felt properly placed could do or absorb baffle step varies by frequency.  Still don't think that you would need much with the measurements you gave me. Do I need to look up more examples  of the depth of your knowledge? You requested those, but did not respond.  

Kenjet what is so superior in your system that others don’t know ?

itismany times theQuality + plus system synergy ,Thst being said since I have been rebuilding the biggest weakness even in good speakers theQuality of the Xover 

which is the ♥️ or 🧠 of thespeaker ,most are average quality at best .

having owned a Audio store for a number of years until around 2010 

rule on most all   audio ,25%is all that goes into the product including packaging ,the rest R&D overhead and markup . That’s why  electronics can add up $$ fast to have premium parts , speakers included, cables have the most profit margins for the companies , everyone has different taste ,and your room acoustics, and room treatments can have a profound effect , any weak link in the chain can totally throw off the synergy and balance. Spending 40+ years i have had pretty much out there in Audio types , now I look for high quality value in design ,no more$100 k+ audio systems . For $40-$60k you should be able to have a very respectable sounding system.everything  takes time, unless you have $$ deep pockets.

Post removed