What is the VERY BEST CD album you've ever heard?

Just like with records, I came across releases on CD that were never popular, but bring lots of interesting music and so I started collecting CDs that do have collectible value for the reason of a great and rare music presented.

So far album "Sauce Hollandaise" by Ashra is on my #1 desirable list

"Best Band You've Never Heard In Your Life" by Frank Zappa is my 2nd best CD I've ever heard. 

czarivey

I third the suggestion of Supertramp's Crime of the Century.  I bought this LP in 1974 because I liked the album cover and have been playing it regularly since.  Nothing like it before or after.

Paul Simon's 1991 "Concert In The Park".  One of the best live recordings I have heard.  Highly recommended.  Jerry Harrison: Casual God's.  Fantastic.  Anything by Jennifer Warnes.    

A no brainer, Sgt. Peppers in college 20 kids crammed  in a blacklight lit room passing some joints when Peppers was played. This was not Motown.

Another Joplin's Big brother and the holding Companie's Cheap Thrills. Playing that on a portable record player on the college baseballs team bus getting told by my coach I was a commie for listening to that Crap andall the while, the ROTC players screaming for smoky, tops and the temps. The 60ies, what a time to be a teen.