Any love for the Belles Aria or other recent Belles amplifier?

I recently heard a Belles 150a Hotrod with Triangle Zerius speakers and a transformer volume control.  The sound is one of the most compelling pairings I have heard.  I am considering purchasing a used 350a or a new Aria or 150a ref. v2.

Has anyone spent time with one, two or all three of these amplifiers?  I'd like to spend as little as possible but still have an outstanding match with the easy-to-drive Zerius.  I like the idea of an integrated if it sounds as good as the bigger amps just with less output power.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
128x128leahy

@nymarty Thanks.  My I ask what speaker cables you are running with your 3A signatures?  I am running an older pair of Kimber 8TC biwired.  I was speaking with Johnny R and the recommendation of Audioquest Robin Hood Zero and bass would be awesome but unfortunately out of my price range.  I would not get the blessing from the wife for that.  The other option was to consider the Rocket 88 with naked Bi-wire naked jumpers.  I believe Johnny said the jumpers would give about 80 to 85% the performance of the true biwire setup. 

Has anyone tried audioquest naked biwire jumper and their thoughts to this with Vandersteens?  

@ahuey i’m running double biwire Kimber 8TC too.  And Johnny R said the same thing to me about moving to Audioquest. But he also gets that Robin Hood would be more than I paid for my 3a’s.  I’m on the lookout for used Audioquest but will likely stick with running biwired.  And I pretty much listen to Johnny R.  His advice about setup and gear pairing always gives me better sound.

Guys, the AQ cables are what Richard voices his speakers with. They are highly neutral no matter which ones you get.  I’m running the William Tell Silver with the matching zero cable and using a 3’ run.  Yes, they are amazing, but I’ve also heard my speakers with the lower cost AQ cables and they sounded great.  Johnny is the one to ask about going with the best AQ you and buy in a bi wire or with the proper jumper cables.  He listens all the time to different cables on them and knows what is best.  It’s what you pay for going to a dealer! :).  Keep us posted.