have a pair of Tekton Perfect Set 15s but need a lighter speaker

I have a pair of Tekton Perfect Set 15s with my Decware couple of watts a channel amplifier. I love these speakers, they have an all around beautiful sound that I love but, these speakers are 86 pounds apiece and I can no longer move them like I did just a few years ago. Anyone have any suggestions on lighter alternatives? 

lejan

Hello @lejan 

I have a pair of the 2-10s on Gaia IIs. Tekton offers surprisingly good sound for the price point. 

To play with placement I put them (and the gaia's) on washcloth so I can easily slide them around on my wood floor. Once I  get the sound dialed in I simply remove the washcloth. 

I suppose if you're on carpet none of this helps. 

Coincidently I have a Decware Zen 25th on order (arriving sometime this summer/fall). 

Cheers. 

The white plastic furniture moving discs HD or Lowe's work reallywell and are very inexpensive.

That said, a pair of Monitor Audio 300 7g at $2850/pr. are Stereophile Class-A rated, have half a dozen other international awards, are fairly easy to drive with  90.5 dB 1W/!m sensitivity and a max in room output per pair of ~117dB.  They  only weigh 49 1/2 pounds each.  Their little brother, the Silver 300 give up only a couple dB sensitivity, max output, a few Hz of bass, and weigh in at a svelte 42 1/2 lbs. I have the 300s and am extremely pleased with their musicality, range, soundstage, clarity, and dynamics. As a bonus their dual rear ports may be stuffed for final tuning. in my room, I have to place them within a couple feet of the back wall,, and stuffing the lower port only clears up any 'chestyness' on male and female vocals without sacrificing any bass.