audiophile music servers the latest products, info

I am very interested in a music server and would like to know more about the latest products and information. I have been doing homework and still not sure if I can get the best audiophile sound out of a server. I have Wilson Audio W/P 7s and Krell 350 Mono blocks. I would love the convenence of puting all my 1,500 CD on a hard drive, but if I have to sacrifice any sound quality I will pass for now. My question is, is there a product out there now that is up-to-speed with the best CD players? Which ones? and what options should I be looking at? Thanks for your feedback!!!!
duanea
wait until next year. ps audio will be introdcing the "perfect transport", at a retail price between $2000 to $2500. based upon my conversation with a technical person, it could , perhaps be competive with the memory player.
I recently received my upgraded APL NWO 3.0 SE back from Alex and it has a modded Squeezebox Duet installed inside. It is not really a fair comparison at 2x the price of the MP (the one with the DAC), but I would venture to guess it could handily beat it.

I have the convenience of being able to play redbook, sacd, or dvd-a any time or to stream my music collection from a silent pc. The Duet remote is awesome, very easy to use.

IMO, one of the best DACs made with access to all my digital music in one box. Yes, Alex was MIA for awhile but he certainly came through in the end.
I have been studying audiophile grade servers for the last 6 months.
Three got a fair amount diligence.
Low to high $$$:
YFS 3SE with BR.
MP64S with BR
Core Audio Tech top Kryptos
Studied others to
These are not real big names in the game but do offer current technology and upgrade abilities.

regards
T
You can't go wrong with the PS Audio PWD MKII with Bridge. Look at all the reviews by the pros and by the general public - me included. The MKII/Bridge has gone up against a variety of players and systems that are vastly more expensive than this relatively affordable and exceptional system.
Auraliti and Sonore both allow for streaming audio out USB port, so these enable a lot more options for USB converters and DACs. I believe they both support HiFace and others now on USB.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio