Headphone amps

Hello there again, curious everyone’s thoughts on the following headphone amps?
Pass Labs HPA1, Benchmark HPA4, and the SPL Phonitor xe ? I know there are many options. I listen to a variety of music overall but enjoy rock most of the time. Also open to other options, thanks again.

shtr74sims

I cannot listen to solid state anything anymore. Has to be R2R DAC and tube amplification. Maybe I am used to that tone.

I have a few setups for headphones. The main system is Lumin U1 Mini with linear power supply, Denafrips Pontus II R2R DAC (latest firmware) going fully balanced into a Woo Audio WA22 tube amp to balanced cables on Focal Utopia, Meze Elite and a few other nice headphones.

A second system somewhat portable is a Raspberry Pi 4 with linear power supply into a Denafrips Aries 12th Anv R2R DAC single ended into a few different amps depending on the headphones....Icon Audio HP8 mkII (will run pretty much anything - surprised how good it is for under $800 used from TMR) also Feliks Euphoria for ZMF or other high impedance headphones, AmpsandSound Forge (runs about anything and will blow out your eardrums if turned up with kicking bass) and a Dragon Inspire IHA-1 (beautiful sounding but finicky about tubes and headphones - need to tube roll to match the particular headphone).

If you must buy solid state then Naim Uniti Atom HE is nice all in one (selling mine). Great tone but a little weak headphone amp for high impedance. Fine for most mid to low impedance headphones.

Post removed 

It’s been almost 4 months since you started this thread and haven’t heard a word from you, so I don’t think it’s unreasonable to assume you may have just ignored it as this does happen quite a bit.  People are taking valuable time out of their own lives to make helpful suggestions for you, so the least you could do is spend a few seconds to just acknowledge their efforts and let them know you’re listening.  NOBODY is too busy to just do that.  I find it rather sad that you can all of a sudden find time to respond to my last post yet you still haven’t bothered to respond to any of the many helpful and thoughtful recommendations above.  Why is that?  Rude.