2023 AXPONA Show Report

Here's all the Exhibitors at this year's show  

https://axpona.com/exhibitors

You all got to hear the all new Mon Acoustic Supermon Isobaric Speakers and Sanctus Cables, they must be heard to be believed ! They will at Booth 646 at this Show !

Who's going to this Show ?

rick2000

I went last year.  Once was enough. I have by now purchased my "forever" music system.  Going will only tempt me more.  Attending the Estolon room, the Von Schweikert room, the Tannoy room (Upsacle) and the Legacy room was very enjoyable but I cannot afford any of them or even if I could, I've already purchased expensive Focal speakers.  The arrangement for headphones is a jumble of all manufacturers in one large very noisy room. Hard to demo even with closed back phones.  The Nordost rep ticked me off as he demeaned my lack of a Nordost loom as I only had the Tyr 2 speakers cables. The Hi Fi Rose rep was a snob. Who needs this aggravation?

I went to Axpona last year and will be going again this year. I’m looking for speakers and a power amp. Can’t wait to go again.

I went just before COVID and it was enjoyable, until my flight home was canceled due to an 8" snowstorm. Ugly location with nothing to do outside of hotel. Thought about going this year but the greedy hotel wanted $2000+ for 2 nights.

@noromance Thats why you book the hotels months in advance. I'm staying at the Hyatt and booked the rooms (Refundable) several months ago (At a good price) in anticipation of the show. Schaumburg is a business district and I have been there many times over the years due to Motorola being based there and my business with my job. There is the mall next door but honestly, I'm travel from California (Flying) and am only going to the show, and it will be all day long so I'm not looking for other entertainment,