PS Audio Power Plant P3 to P12

I currently own a P3 which I use for all my source components. PS Audio is currently having a promotion on the P12. Anyone made this transition?

128x128jaytor

@tunefuldude - yes, I’ve had the P12 in my system for a couple weeks. It took a few days to break in, but is sounding really nice. I think it is an improvement over the P3, but I can’t be totally sure. With the P3, I occasionally had songs or even sessions, where I wasn’t totally happy with the way my system was sounding. The P12 has been sounding consistently great. But, I haven’t had it in my system for that long, so we’ll see if I still feel the same way in a few weeks.

My P3 is for sale on USAM. 

That's so cool, man! I'm so glad it's meeting your expectations. I bet it was a really good investment in your system.

Curious if you've explored the Multi-wave technology slash feature and what your thoughts are about how to best use it.

Ditto on the Phase Tune settings. I haven't played around with it or really even explored how to use it. My system performs so well with it set to the normal setting I've never moved it. But I'm curious if I could dial my system to an even higher degree if I knew how to use it. 

I guess I could always read the instructions. Nah. Lol