Thanks to Paul McGowan

About a year ago I bought a PS Audio BHK pre-amp  & was very pleased with the improvement in sound quality over the Rotel I had been using. I put in a pair of 60s era Telefunken tubes & thought it sounded great so I went shopping. Recently  I found a pair of PS Audio M1200 mono blocks & thought what the heck. I got them home & installed NOS 1958 Telefunken.tubes.
I should mention the amp I had in the system was a highly modified Carver TFM 45 I bought in the 80s.
What a difference! Have you ever had that OMG moment when you get to hear your music for the first time. I should have ditched the Carver yrs ago.
My hat's off to Paul McGowan!

128x128fertguy

My 1200's have sat in the rack for over two years now and they are in play every day I'm home. They love music as much as I do and they do everything so well.

At the end of 2022 a new set of Wharfedale Elysian 2's arrived with matching stands and the 1200's again displayed their adaptability and forceful ease presenting music in a clear, quiet way throughout the frequency range. I am a huge fan and praise Paul and Darren for their dedication to creating PS's version of Class D. Bravo

In the early 1990s I bought a Rotel  RCD 855 compact disc player (retail price $399.99) which actually sounded pretty good on its own.  It was equipped with a coaxial output which allowed the 855 to be used as a CD transport.  Paul had recently introduced his P.S. Audio Digital Link dac (retail price $799.99), so I bought one to use with the 855.

That little dac rocked and was a noticeable improvement over the dac in the 855.  

To this day I miss the 855/Digital Link combo.  It had a really nice synergy and was affordable. 😊

I've got a Rotel CD player on the shelf somewhere. Maybe I'll hook it up sometime