Simaudio 340 i hard to beat for the $$

I have a bit of a dilemma in that I’m having a hard time moving from my Simaudio 340 i. I absolutely love this integrated except I wish the sound stage was wider. I was considering getting a 600 i but after extensive research people are saying 600 is not like the 340 and I see a lot of people sell the 600. Owners of the 600 I told me they were disappointed in the unit. For some reason the 340 i is unique to the Simaudio line up. I was interested in the Luxman 550 MK2 but after speaking to a Sonus Faber dealer with good knowledge of the brand he believes that class A will not have the dynamics required to drive my speakers as Sonus Faber are known to be power hungry. He suggested staying with class A/B. I had a class A tube amplifier and yes, I agree it was lacking the punch of the 340. My problem is my budget in the used market for a solution is $5-6000. Current setup is:

Sonus Faber Minima Amator 2

Lumin U1 mini with SBooster

Denafrips Venus 2

Simaudio 340 i

I’m looking for something laid back, detailed, smooth and punchy like the 340 but with a bigger soundstage. Does it even exist at 5/6 k (CAN BTW)

I’ve had Hegel 390/360 and it didn’t impress me.

Accuphase E370? Luxman 507?

128x128dman1974
Post removed 

I had the 340i with my original SF Concerto. I never felt that it lacked sound stage and absolutely loved that amp.

However, when I upgraded to the 700i everything improved radically (as you would hope and expect.

I did hear to 600i in a demo recently and did not feel that it was hugely lacking compared to the 700 (perhaps a little less of everything) ... I doubt that you would have any issues if you upgraded to same, especially as they are available on the DH market die to Moon’s generous upgrade policy.

Being somewhat new to this “sport” (2years) I started with a McIntosh MA5300 integrated and own the Sonus Faber Minima Amators along with the Heritage Specials.  I then upgraded to the MA 8950 integrated, a pretty big set in $. I was always curious about simaudio but bought Mac as a “safe” investment.  
Can anyone tell me the difference I might hear between the Sim product and the Mac product?   Thanks and apologies for asking this question kinda off topic. 

Post removed