CD player for Mcintosh/Krell int amp

I currently use two different int amps for listening to music.......Krell KAV 400xi and also a Mcintosh MA6300.

I like both of them and they are not going anywhere...
however I am looking for a cd player.

*XLR outputs
*$2000-$3000 new or used
*detailed for redbook with good bass
*SACD is a bonus....do not have to have it
*Tube player would work well with either

I currently have a Mcintosh MCD 201 which I really like
for SACD......I have a couple SACD'S. But I think I can do
better with redbook..which is 98% what I listen to.
I have had the Rega's and MF's. I really liked the A5 from MF.....do not understand why they do NOT use balanced outputs.

Really looking at an AYRE(ax7e) or ESOTERIC(SA10) or used ACCUPHASE.

I am really not into the modded $800 cd player for $2000.

AM I UPGRADING?
ANY SUGGESTIONS?
klaudio
Fafafaffull of (insert explitive). The 400xi should only be run balanced, it is far less musical et al in rca mode. I've owned almost everything Krell has offered over the last decade. All reviews have confirmed this.
Both the Mac int amp and the Krell int amp
have their virtues.....one thing for sure they both SOUND
better with good XLR cables.

Never thought about the Krell CD player.
I see the SACD Standard on thi site.

By the way I think the Krell int amp I own is a steal
for the price.
In case I wasn't clear, the 400xi is fully balanced from input tp output...FYI:)
Dave_b.Got your point .There is absolutely no need to be rude and disrespectful.I am here to lend my support to our friend here.If you agree to disagree,you have to take the manufacturers claims very carefully.

1}The 400xi is not FULLY balanced.The FBI is .

2]the manufacturer also claim that it is a class A amp.Maybe you can tell our friend here ,how many % is actually biased in the class A ?I hope you will not think ALL 200 watts of it is in class A[and start insulting others that point out the fact that it isn't]

3]the reason why I highlighted it was because,I saw that klaudio mentioned that he wants a CDP with balance out.It is fine if you want balance out,just make sure it is a Fully balanced design and the intergrated amp preamp section will not get saturated.

4]I was looking for an intergrated amp last year and I have heard a LOT of int amps ,including the 2 KRELLS.I will reserve my judgment about them,suffice to say that the FBI is really one good amp.

CHEERS

CHEERS
I meant to say you are so full of information Fafafion:) I've owned the FBI...nice piece, but not 15K worth better. I know the design arguments from way back when balanced was pro only gear. My experience with the countless number of HiFi kit that have been in and out of my home is that one must experiment and work with a system over time for best results or even to begin to grasp an understanding of the potential encased within each units case work. Ears and experimentation alone will yield satisfaction...pretending to understand audio design and it's capabilities/shortcomings is a straw man argument. Reality is never what were told...experience alone will reveal the truth!!