what are your top "audio bargins" in your system history?

It is great to have all the money you need to have the best and endless upgrading.  But what about the components you've had that were inexpensive that turned out to be favorites of yours?

jusam

I recently purchased a Martin Logan Forte amp with ARC room correction market down from MSRP $599 to sale price of $199. I don't know how but i made my rear surround speakers which are wall mounted sound almost like big ML electrostatic in terms of soundstage, WOW. Quite the bargain.,

My biggest bargin and the start of much of my audio history/pleasure were the original large Advent speakers...........in walnut of course

Elac Adante AF-61 tower speakers (Andrew Jones designed) purchased new in early 2021 for $2500 a pair, half off their original retail price. These are extremely revealing speakers which pair very nicely with my McIntosh MA-6500 Integrated amp. My McIntosh Integrated was also purchased used in pristine condition for $2500 from Audio Classics. I have been very happy with the performance and value from this 5K combo.

@jusam 

+1 Advents were my first real speakers and it was hard to let them go. They cost me $200 and I had to spend $1400 to get something better sounding.