Name 3 songs where audio quality and song quality completely align

Lately I’ve found myself alternating between music I love (but sounds mediocre) and music I don’t know well or only like (but sounds incredible).

Occasionally, I stumble across a track where the song could both serve as a great show off piece for my gear and I love the music.

If you can, name up to 3 songs where the audio and song quality take you over the moon with pleasure.

128x128hilde45

I wouldn't list Billie Eilish under quality music but it's somewhat subjective. (I am being diplomatic)

Post removed 

Stevie Ray Vaughan  Tin Pan Alley

Creedence Clearwater Revival  Green River

Gustav Holst  Jupiter

Allman Brothers  Midnight Rider

Bob Dylan  Hurricane

Mike

Most any album by Eva Cassidy; Grateful Dead - Dark Star (Live at Winterland, 1973), Grateful Dead, Celebrating Jerry Garcia (engineering and song version are all exceptional on this album, including one of my all time favorites - Morning Dew (Live at Barton Hall, Cornell University - epic show!); Traffic - The Low Spark of High Healed Boys, any song off Dire Straits - Dire Straits. Mostly classic rock I listed, but I could rattle off pages of great songs with great engineering in most any genre too.

Jonah Yano - Shoes (not all in English in case it bothers someone)

Lady Blackbird - Fix It (the whole album is great)

Daily Bread, Artifakts (it's under Various Artists on Roon for some reason) - Next Level Style (great for bass, really, don't play late if you have neighbors)

And an extra that definitely is showoffie but I really enjoy - Aisha Duo - Despertar

I have tons of well recorded music I like listening to favorited on Roon. I'm always searching. My tastes are anything but opera, classical and most R&B with folk, hip hop/rap, funk and jazz as probably my favorites...and the Grateful Dead.