Should I upgrade my speaker cables?

I got 4 Classe 25s that are bridged and pumping out 4000 watts to my Bower 802D3s , im bi amping and running 1000 to the highs and 1000 to the lows of each speaker, got 2 sets of Nordost Heimdell 2 speaker cables, which have 18 lines of 22 awg solid core copper. I feel that might be to thin to be running 1000 watts and considering selling the Heimdell 2s and upgrading to something with thicker gauges, am I fine with the Heimdells or should I upgrade now that I’m running 1000 watt’s per cable? What is recommended? My budget is $5k-$8k per set, I need 2 sets

128x128mariobeniteziv

@mariobeniteziv

Audio cables are a special piece of equipment, and speaker cables even more so. The sound of each speaker cable will have its own unique emotional state, independent of price. I explain this mechanism of action in my article "Peculiities of the Audio System". You may find some interesting sound effects by experimenting with different speaker cables.

Over the past few months I've made matching cables for Genesis 200, Usher - Dancer Mini Two, German Physiks Borderland Mk IV, Tannoy TD 12, B&W Nautilus 801, ELAC Adante AF-61 speakers. The cable to match the ELAC Adante AF-61 was sent to the user a few days ago and he has yet to receive a comment. Every other user has sent me their surprises after 2 weeks of using the matching cable.

The matching cable is fully refundable so you can try it out to see how clear your speakers can sound.

How do I get cables from you ? Or are you with the cable company who I already talked to?