Help me choice Audioquest speaker cables

What Audioquest speaker cables should I choice to hook up MAC C611 amps to B&W 800d3 speakers? Will be using MAC C2700 tube preamp. My dealer suggested I USE REDWOOD cables. 

128x128farne230

Five months later and I finally finished gathering my equipment, as mentioned above: Speaker-B&W 800D3, McIntosh MC611 pair, Mcintosh ref. preamp 12000C/ST, McIntosh MEN220 room conditioner, AudioQuest Niagara 5,000 AC conditioner, HIFI Rose 150B streamer, setting on Solid Steel Hyperspike series stands. Cable lengths for equipment and speakers 1m. My dealer has agreed to provide a few of AQ speaker cables and IC to try with this system. We may do this before we add 4x Auralex 2"x4'x2' panels behind the listening couch since our room ceilings are high and the room echo's. It has been a full year in preparation and affording the expense. Now to chose cables. Any general suggestions on Silver vs Copper, which cable placements will most likely make a difference as well as if I should replace the AC cables on any of the equipment (of course the Niagara  does not come with a power cable. Thats everything so far.  

Any general suggestions on Silver vs Copper, which cable placements will most likely make a difference as well as if I should replace the AC cables on any of the equipment (of course the Niagara  does not come with a power cable. Thats everything so far.  

My experience, many AQ models over many years:

• Silver is better - usually gives a good bit more detail without getting too bright. But the "bigger" silver models are usually better, as the entry level models can often be a little lean / lightweight and sterile by comparison. 
  • Silver is worth it when you're searching for good deals on USED cables. However it's hard to justify their current "new" silver prices. In that case I'd say copper is more than good enough; use the saved money for other upgrades. 
  • I found the best improvement from Hurricane PC's is on power amps. But I still really like the old NRG-1000 cords. I'm also quite happy with NRG-1000 type cords on all my source and preamp equipment.
  • Speaker cables are #1 importance, then PC's on amps (and maybe Niagara) #2, then ICs and source PC's #3. 
  • There are often great used deals on older AQ models but the lines are VERY confusing at first and you have to watch out for counterfeits - especially on certain models: Sky, K2, WEL Signature anything. And all the new stuff :( 

It appears AQ has not mailed the cables to my local audio shop, so in the interim I have created a list of possibilities using AQ cables without auditioning.

Speaker cables (3Ft-3.5Ft): WIlliam Tell (silver) combo, Thunderbird Bi-combo, Firebird Bi-combo.

Interconnects: 3-sets of Black Beauty XLR (1m).

Thunder AC plug (1x) for Niagara 5000.

Not cheep but would like your opinions especially if you have auditioned these cables. 

Thx

Bob

I have a pair of MC611s fed by the C2700. I'm using AQ Hurricane PCs, and AQ Tbird interconnects. To my ears, the cables just reinforce the MAC sound. Incredible bass and mid-bass and a liquid midrange. The highs are not as precise but typical of MAC sound. My wheelhouse is from midrange down, and highs are not important to me. I plan to experiment with Firebird IC to see what it would do for the highs. 

I would suggest upgrading PC to at least hurricane (which is the best value in AQ''s line). You are very performance-light on IC's (the Tbird is the sweet spot there). You have a reference preamp, and it should be treated that way. I can't offer speaker cable advice since that is my next journey.

I have been listening to the AQ Firebird-combo speaker cables in my McIntosh System for over a month now and am very pleased with fast deep lows and crisp detailed midrange/ highs. To my surprise swopping out these cables with AQ William Tell (silver) combo cables in my All McIntosh System they sounded as goos as the more expensive FB's cables. 

In my system, a 4ft pair of WT's will cost me 6.5k (with discount) vs. a 4ft pair of FB's combo for 15.4K, "there just wasn't enough difference". Both Cables worked great and I would recommend them both. For my Ears in my system and room conditions, "Silver was the way to go". I would liked to have heard the AQ Dragon-combo speaker cables in my system but $$ was prohibited for my budget and keeping the peace with my wife.