dcs puccini, chord red ref, meitner cdsa or nagra

anybody had a chance to compare any of these top of the line one-box cd players on redbook?
maxx2man
Too bad, hiding the ball isn't the way to make potential customers comfortable.
I don't get your point Bar81. The ball is not hidden. Is not the VOSP line one of the very best??? Is selection of a particular model going to change your decsision as to whether to give it a listen or not?

What if TEAC built a custom part, based on the VOSP, to fit their chassis or include something not in the stock line?? If Emm used Phillips and PD used Esoteric, would that fact alone make one totally unacceptable and the other a top candidate?

Dave
VOSP or VRDS, the fact that the company that tries to market such an expensive product doesn't have a web page is very ... weird.

I would like to know WHO designed this products and what are the specs.

I have a strange feeling that I'm not alone.
There will be a Playback Designs web site, they've just focused on production of the product first. They're building production capacity right now and meeting current demand.

Getting ahead with marketing is an easy mistake to make. The current strategy is apparently working for them and will be enhanced as production develops, reviews come into place and they're ready to face the market's full force.

Dave