Add-Powr Power Conditioner Review

The owner of Add-Powr was doing business previously as QRT making a very similar product until he sold it to Nordost.  The Add -Powr products are unique in that they upgrade the power in your walls, not just what you plug into them. This review is for the $$ flaghship product but they have many others on their website.

I use two of his products (one from thge QRT line and one from Add-Powr) in my system and the benefits are cumulative, here is the review of the "Sorcr" in hifi+

kota1

BTW, Nordost bought out Bill’s prior company QRT (which I was a customer of prior to acquisition and still use) and still sells that brand today. The brands are different but Bill can explain the details of his improvements better than I can. I can say that the Add-Powr line is less expensive:

https://nordost.com/qrt-audio-enhancers.php

Well, nothing in that review helps understand very much how the system works. Having said that, it sounds kind of like it might be (had to tell) like Richard Gray’s Power Company products, which, while effective, didn’t make quite such grandiose claims.

Also interesting to note the power consumption / limit of that box is 6W if I read the tag correctly. I don’t even see a breaker or fuse exposed.

So, a box with 50 mA of maximum current capability running on a single leg is claiming to fix all power in a home? Amazing.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, nothing in that review helps understand very much how the system works

See the website and call Bill to discuss.

I think you’ll hate it though, after you took 30 years and spent $$$$ ($150K?) to find out it could have taken less time and been MUCH less expensive if you had bought a unit first.

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

The good news is if you get a unit now you might not need to spend another $100K to finally get decent SQ.

🤣😂😁🤣🤣😂🤣