A public service announcement

Just a reminder that a late night with alcohol, a credit card and an audio addiction can get expensive real fast.  I’m gonna be the proud owner of three new phono carts next week! 😂🎶🎶🎶

128x128jdougs

@jdougs That Paua has also been on my radar for several months so i'll hide my computer when the whisky flows.  What is it replacing?  Do you own any other SS carts presently?  Interested in your opinion of the Paua compared to the Hana.

Ah… so this is why my dealer has those rich wine parties attended by manufactures to show new gear.  Got to check and see if I ordered new Wilson’s again.

@wyoboy It's actually replacing a Zephyr MIMC Star ES that I bought used a few weeks ago.  Prior to that, that TT was running a Dynavector 10X5.  I was so impressed I ordered the Paua as well as a Zephyr MIMC Star ES MONO.  The Zephyr MIMC Star ES stereo will serve as a backup when the Paua has to go in for retipping.  Since the Paua and Zephyr MONO both weigh the same, my hope is to be able to switch them around without needing to make adjustments.  We'll see how that works out.